Monday, January 2, 2012

The Disappearing Act

Hello Friends!

I know you must think I have forgotten about you, but it is not so. Hubby did finally get back from Korea, but we were not able to stay in Colorado. There was no real garden for me this year, and I stayed away from my gardening haunts as it just made me sad to think about it.

We've moved to Washington (state). The Colorado house finally sold in August, and we're looking for a house here near Olympia. I really hope we find one soon, so I can start to plan my spring planting!! Finding what we are looking for is proving to take longer than usual, but the right one will come along in due time.

When I can really allow myself to think gardening for real, I will be back...
Amy

6 comments:

icebear said...

Yay! I wish you luck and hopefully you will be gardening and writing soon.

Reed said...

Sweet!
Keep on gardening!
Enjoyed your blog...

Kris said...

Glad you are alive and well. I hope you won't wait until you've got gardening chat, we'd love to hear any news you care to share about the really big transplant going on - yourself! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm from Federal Way and while I love living in Colorado, I miss the super extended planting season in WA state. Look forward to eating kale in January some years and no longer worrying about water supply lol.
Good luck!

Unknown said...

Hi Amy, I'm from Olympia and lived there for 25 years. I know the PNW very well.
If you have any questions regarding what areas are best to buy, please let me know.
Jen

Amy said...

Thanks Jennifer!
We found a house!!!