I started tracking yields in August. Before I kept track, the bulk of my green beans and sugar snap peas came in (I'd guess a few pounds, it's when I was gone & DH was picking). Lettuce, spinach, and radishes weren't measured either.
In August, Sept & Oct, I harvested (approximately):
6.5# yellow and green beans (mostly yellow)
30 cucumbers 6-8" about 13#
20 zuchinni 6-8" about 11#, and about 4# baby ones before the freeze
2 dozen ears of corn (varying quality though - need to work on those a little...)
3# carrots (not very sweet though)
20 tomatoes, not so great ones, we're trying some other varieties next year.
about a dozen (3 1/2# I think) peppers (immature/green & purple)
and one unripe watermelon, plus a tiny almost ripe one...
I am going to make a real effort to keep track of both my costs and my yields next year, to see how it pencils out.
Although there were some flaws in my planning, and a couple of mishaps along the way, all in all I felt it was a successful garden. By the end of summer, I decided to plan an expansion...